STERILE DROPS for lubricating dry eyes with
sodium hyaluronate 0.2%
and herbal hydrolats, preservative-free
chamomile hydrolat, hamamelis hydrolat, blueberry hydrolat, centella hydrolat, sodium hyaluronate, boric acid, sodium tetraborate decahydrate, sodium chloride, disodium edetate, water for injections.
Makulin® Fresh drops are preservative-free sterile eye drops. Packaging consists of a 10 ml bottle containing over 250 drops.
The bottle has an innovative and patented multi-dose pressure mechanism (OSD - Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser). OSD technology makes the product safe for use because it prevents contamination of the solution, allowing it to remain sterile for up to two months after opening.
Makulin® Fresh drops are preservative-free eye drops containing 0.2% of sodium hyaluronate. The viscous properties of sodium hyaluronate keep the ocular surface lubricated, moist and protected, and also improve the stability of the tear film.
Natural chamomile hydrolat helps with irritated, red, and tired eyes, thanks to its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Hamamelis virginiana with its cooling and slightly astringent action helps to alleviate the symptoms of painful, irritated and tired eyes.
Centella asiatica helps relieve the symptoms of tired eyes and reduces their swelling.
WHEN TO USE MAKULIN® FRESH DROPS?
The moisturizing and protective properties of sodium hyaluronate help with dry eyes, irritation, foreign body sensation, and burning sensation in the eyes, which are a result of environmental influences (wind, sun, dry air, salt water, smoke, excessive light, air conditioning, heating, extensive computer use) or in the case of eye surgery, conjunctivitis, and frequent and prolonged use of contact lenses.
Herbal hydrolats provide significant relief for irritated, red and tired eyes.
HOW TO USE MAKULIN® FRESH DROPS?
Put 1 drop into eye 2-3 times a day when necessary, applying light pressure to the centre of the bottle.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Do not use in case of damaged packaging
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of this product
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the bottle or on the outer packaging
- Wait 10-15 minutes before applying other eye treatments for external use
- Upon application, in rare cases slight temporary blurred vision may appear due to the viscosity of the drops. For this reason, it is advisable to wait a few seconds before an activity that requires clear vision.
- After use, do not throw the bottle in the environment
- Throw out all of the remaining solution 60 days upon opening the bottle the first time
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not swallow
- The product is intended for external, ocular administration
- Keep at room temperature